Triad's CN-1 header and trimmer component nailing machine is the professional's choice. This component machine is designed for the utmost in efficiency, by moving the component, not the operator.
The CN-1 nailer operates by foot pedal control, clamping and squaring material prior to nailing. Each tool can be selected to nail material from 2" x 3" to 2" x 12".
The nailer also has adjustable tool spacing for nail placement.
- Electrical Standard: 120 V, 2 AMPs
- Air Requirements: 100 PSI, 4 CFM
- HP: N/A
- Size: 7' H x 4' D x 11' L
- Weight: approx. 860 lbs.
- Adjustable tool spacing for nail placement
- Materials: 2" x 3" to 2" x 12"
*Specifications subject to change without notice.