Turn your offcut or scrap material into something you have to make or purchase regularly for your stair shop OR to create a new revenue source (selling wedges and glue blocks to other shops)! Load the hopper and the Triad Wedge Cutter does the rest - after loading it is an unmanned operation.
How much time and money do you spend creating or sourcing your wedges or glue blocks now? The Triad Wedge Cutter is a no-brainer purchase for most stair shops because it WILL pay for itself, the only question is how soon? The depends on how much material, labor and dollars you are currently putting into your wedge and glue block production, as well as whether or not you wish to produce them only for your internal use, or whether you wish to turn them into a revenue stream by marketing them to others. Best of all, you'll be doing it with material you currently simply TOSS or WASTE.
- Can mix stacks of 1X and 2X materials in the same holder/hopper
- Cuts two wedges out of 1X material
- Cuts one wedge out of 2X material
- Walk-Away, Hands-Free Operation
- At the end of a stack (if not reloaded), the machine has an auto shut-off feature so it doesn't continue to cycle endlessly.
- Capability to cut glue blocks
- Vac system available, or vac-ready for centralized system available
- Electrical Standard: 240 V, 3 PH, 20 AMPs
- Air Requirements: 90 PSI, .5 CFM, 1/2 NPT
- HP: 2
*Specifications subject to change without notice.